Well all that Bravado, more than anything else to stretch my own limits and check how far I can take loneliness....seems to be fading out all very quickly.
I'm talking about staying back in the hostel; and it's not even been a day since everyone left for different destinations with different aspirations, different emotions, apprehensions and dreams in their hearts.
I feel like a by-stander watching people come and go without having much of a say myself wondering when will my turn come.
But I guess the fact that man is a social animal...never felt so true before.
I think I'm strong, hell I am; to take on anything, take on the world all by myself....then why am I doubting myself now? I think I'll still stretch myself a little more just to be sure. I am not buckling yet.
Just like another saying (this was one of the lines I had chosen out of 9 others for our typography assignment, I thought it was ME).....
Walk a little farther than you usually do, there's something exciting over that hill
1 comment:
love the end phrase!!
Post a Comment