I'm sittin here in my boring room(not really)
Just another lazy Sunday afternoon.......
India is playing South Africa in Cape Town, ID has gone for training, most of VC is yet to be seen on campus, the autumn leaves are all over the place, the lawn looks tender and fresh and I'm sitting in the NID amphitheatre and writing this. Thanx to technology....Wi-fi and all that. I have grown fond of this place which harldy figures in anybody's list. It's nice and peaceful, no irriating voices around you, nor people moving around you, almost like a cutoff but still within NID. I call it a place for reflections and projections.
Tomorrow, I begin my last semester at NID. Already..... seems not so long ago that I had come to this place, with hardly any expectations, unlike most others for whom NID had fallen short of their imagination and sky high
expectations. I say this from all the CRIB talk that I've been subjected to, over the past three semesters, and, what's more, it cuts across all disciplines.
Well, the last semester; one last chance to freak out, one last chance to run wild with your imagination, feel the winter here (of whatever little happens), one last chance to have a ball,
one last chance to play along, literally one last chance.....coz whatever happens after this will just be a measured and calculated move for most....even for me maybe.
So before I take the plunge this is my "pause || " and a look at what lies ahead of me....though as I've said earlier, one should not plan too much. So, I'll take it as it comes, one day at a time....
No comments:
Post a Comment