Wednesday, November 18, 2009

5 Random 5

5 random things that I can do:
1. Operate a conventional Lathe machine.
2. Use a soldering gun.
3. Fly a kite.
4. Operate a sewing machine.
5. Use a saw for carpentry.

5 random things I have:
1. My "first birthday" present- a Lego rocket launcher B-)
2. A Navy Blue Nokia 3310
3. My father's 30 year old Seiko Chronometer that's on my wrist now.
4. My pillow since age 3
5. A dupatta

5 random things I've ever made:
1. A candle
2. A debate speech
3. A tile painting
4. Cross section of human heart for a friend sitting 2 desks behind me, for a biology paper.
5. A flower bouquet

5 random things I don't like:
1. Long toe nails
2. Chinese food
3. Photoshop
4. Clicking pictures
5. Gold chains

5 random things I've done:
1. Joined a college that I had not even seen, because I liked a girl who selected the college from a list of options. She's happily married now.
2. Left a train mid way to go back and see someone special.
3. Walked 13km from one station to another and missed the train.
4. Spent a night on top of a State Transport Bus with friends.
5. Ran all the way home from school to avoid being beaten up by a classmate (with him running behind me ;)

4 comments:

bhavin said...

hahahah... I loved them all (including photoshop)!
And they are not random sunil, these seem to be very very special things/moments in life!!!
:)

Pratima Khadke said...

I loved the post ... it made me smile through out :)

ecofatigue said...

1.Oh!...You can operate a sewing machine?
2. Fancy first gift!
3. Great vintage accessories
4. The joining colleges thing is sweet :)
5. And lastly, long toe nails....ewwww

Aparna said...

interesting insights:)

am inspired to make my own list now!