Sunday, December 17, 2006

BLO@#$*CKED

Two days.....three movies.....two of which were back to back, thanx to laser rec.....
Kabul Express, Don :The chase begins again (yeah..watched it again, and enjoyed Khaike paan...even more than the first time) The Departed

I think that's enough to explain the title of this post.Am not even thinking of writing the reviews. Well, 2 weeks down (3 if one would include the convocation week....where everyone worked, though a few did work only for themselves....industry interface was much more important than doing public service) and nothing seems to be working. It's not the usual story, for someone who is quite clear about things and the way to go about doing it. Kindly ignore the boastful undertones. But it's a fact; seems like the most lost phase of my life.

Hope Sunday morning brings in new hope and enlightenment to move forward and complete all this academic stuff. Plus the next week has a lot of things lined up. Travel, Christmas, home and amidst all this my dear pixel(s) (my topic for the project) will not be getting the attention she deserves. Sorry love, hope you understand!!
But hey, I can spend the whole of next week with you. I'll try to give you as much time as possible and I promise to spend even my lunch and dinner thinking about you. Not to mention the dreams and the walks, you shall always be there on my mind. I hope you understand, and anyway I'll be back with you for New Years......so let's get started.......

6 comments:

ecofatigue said...

wow!!..how i love it when i love my work so much that i can talk to it!!!...and when it smiles back at you!!
and, yes the dreams, walks and journeys are always waiting to be befriended and trodded upon...

sunilsamuel said...

well said... :)

teamea said...

Truly committed huh? Good ya... passion makes all the difference!

Aparna said...

:) im interested in the laser rec! what!!! i want to watch departed too..they showed that one ?

Ankan said...

how did u like departed?..... i think they just scrwed up the entire movie in the last 2 minutes...... but a good watch still !!

sunilsamuel said...

@Ankan
Was a good one overall (though I slept through some 15 minutes)....and yeah the highlight would be the enormous use of the F*** term in all possible forms of "parts of speech"