Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged

Life 10 years ago
HSC- high on engineering dreams
Physics Chemistry Mathematics Electronics :P
Hercules Rockshox
Cricket with a leather ball
Big fish in a small pond

Life 5 years ago
Big fish in a big pond ;)
High on architecture
Still on Hercules Rockshox
Waiting to get out into the world
Pune is the place!!!- nothing's better

Life tomorrow
Everyday is a Monday!!
Cities don't matter...

5 bad habits
procrastination
day dreaming
high expectations from people who don't deserve it
talking less
expressing even less

5 things I will never wear
A dazzling sherwani
A washed out and grunge look pair of jeans
Ear jewellery
A leather jacket
Make up

5 biggest joys at the moment
Almost 2 year old Macbook
Bangalore
30th of every month
Some real friends
That I can adapt to any situation
That I don't regret anything I did this year, last year, and the year before that, and before that

Something to achieve by next year
Something real...
A new resume

Something that impacted me last year
All ends need not necessarily have beginnings

5 things I want to do before I die
Get drunk
Swear at someone in public and storm out of the door
"Dance"
Make a pass at a girl
Own a BMW
Live out of my studio
Play at a rockshow
Make a difference to a few lives

2 comments:

Pratima Khadke said...

sunil..mast post hai yaar !!

Aparna said...

congratulations you've 'tagged' ..finally!