Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Just one

Probably a lifetime resolution.....that is, if the lifetime is long enough.
I shall write....pen, paper, ink
Maybe I should do it sooner. Do I have to live long to write? But how much have I lived after all. Maybe just enough. Maybe I've already seen enough ends that never had beginnings. Was startled when a friend asked me if I could write a script for him, which he would eventually direct and make a movie of. I have high regards for him and he seemed quite serious about this, so I knew it wasn't said just like that.
Probably this end will have a beginning.

2 comments:

आशुतोष कर said...

ask your friend if hez also searching for a HERO?

teamea said...

hahaha... ashutosh i hope you have your dream star cast opposite if you do get the role.. and sunil.. write a scrip if you are getting the chance... nothing like it!!! :)